The copper coils are produced to customer requirements according to DIN and EN norms. Supplying quality products from placing order to delivery is very important for us.
The surface quality is smooth, sharply edges (in transformer industry – rounded edges), no burr, no scratch, pickled and bright.
· Automotive industry (at radiators)
· Electric and electronic industry
· Textile industry
· Machinery equipments
· Construction industry
· Jewellery Properties of Copper coils
· Good corrosion resistance
· Good electrical conductivity
· Suitable for welding, plating and soldering
· First rate for Cold forming and DDQ
· Electroplating International Standards
|ID (Inside Diameter)||100—300—400—500 mm|
|Coil weight||2000 kg max.|